UltraISO 9.6.6 Premium Edition.
Along with large capacity hard disk popularity, people were already used to copying compact discs to CD/DVD image files (also called compact disc image document) , generally used is the famous ISO 9660 international standards format, therefore CD/DVD image files are called ISO files.
UltraISO 9.6.6 Key Benefits
- Edit directly ISO image file.
- Extract files and folder from ISO image file.
- Add, delete, create new directory.
- Rename ISO file image content.
- Make ISO file from hard disk document.
- Create CD image from CD/DVD-ROM, maintain bootable information.
- Process the compact disc boot information, you can directly add/remove/extract boot image of the ISO image.
- Supports nearly all known CD image file formats (.ISO, .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .BWI and so on) , and converts them to the standard ISO form image.
- Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension.
- Directly set the file/folder to hidden attribute.
- Automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure, saves the CD space.
- Supports the shell document type integration, Open Image files through double clicking them or the Right Click menu of the mouse with the open dialog.
- The double window user interface is extremely convenient to use.
- Combined with rich add-on tools, you can create ALL in 1 bootable compact discs, CD image file management, even the virtual CD/DVD drive those functions are really powerful.
What’s new in UltraISO v9.6.6 ?
- Handle DMG image of MAC OS X El Capitan 10.11.6.
- Supports writing disk image to 2TB HDD disk.
- Supports files above 4GB large in project file (UDF DVD).
- Fixed a bug with running on Terminal Server (Remote desktop).
- Fixed a bug with opening some Acronis TrueImgae ISO’s.
- Some minor improvements and bug fixes.
Download UltraISO 9.6.6 free