Emsisoft Internet Security 12 is a premium security package which represents the perfect alternative to classic Internet Security Suites. Emsisoft Internet Security key protection includes Emsisoft Anti-Malware with an efficient Emsisoft Online Armor firewall core.
As a result, it is a product that suits anyone who dreams of ultimate protection, especially in third-party networks. Emsisoft Anti-Malware offers Antivirus, Anti-Trojan, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Bot and protection against all other dangers on the internet.
It contains the awarded dual-scanner to check and clean infected computers. As well as three powerful guards that effectively prevent new infections.
Emsisoft Online Armor Firewall complements Emsisoft Anti-Malware with a bullet proof Firewall. That is perfect to provide an overall protection. The HIPS component locks your operating system and lets only known good programs and data pass through.
Emsisoft Internet Security is not an overloaded, bulky software like most products on the market today. It is slim and efficient. Global and application-based firewall rules are easy to set up and clearly presented in the layout, while still remaining extremely flexible.
Light weight design means using minimum system resources for maximum protection and usability. It is the lean and efficient security suite that will make your digital life a whole lot easier.
Emsisoft Internet Security Key Features:
Surf Protection against dangerous and fraudulent websites.
If you unintentionally try to access a website that spreads trojans, spyware, or any other type of malicious program, Emsisoft Anti-Malware will prevent you from connecting.
Emsisoft software does this by utilizing a built-in list of known dangerous and fraudulent websites, which is automatically updated every hour.
Real-time File Guard.
Constantly scanning all downloaded and started files, using two scanners and more than 10 million detection patterns.
Behavior Blocker – The Ultimate Defense.
Emsisoft AntiMalware continually monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alert as soon as something suspicious occurs.
Automatic evaluation of the credibility of programs
The Emsisoft Anti-Malware Network detects more than 100 million programs, good or bad, based on user evaluations and numerous technical parameters.
Minimal firewall alerts
So that you aren’t tempted to just click ‘Allow’, which basically defeats the purpose of having a firewall in the first place.
Advantages in comparison to Windows firewall
Easier and quicker to use, with the ability to evaluate the credibility of programs in a global context.
Removal of Potentially Unwanted Programs
PUPs are not dangerous per se, but they come hand-in-hand with annoying ads or toolbars and slow down your computer. You can tell Emsisoft Internet Security to remove those for you.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s New in Emsisoft Internet Security 12.0.0:
- Improved Behavior Blocker, specifically trained to block all types of ransomware (today’s biggest threat for home-users and enterprises) and for more precise detection of totally new online threats.
- Improved Scanning Engine, optimized for detection and removal of potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), that represent a major nuisance today.
- Improved Anti-Malware Network file database lookups to verify scanner- and real-time protection alerts, and to avoid false positives.
- Revised Whitelisting feature that allows to create exclusions of programs and folders, now with flexible wildcard- and environment variables support.
- Revised Notifications System, with maximum efficiency to run as quiet as possible in the background without interrupting you during your work.
- Redesigned User Interface and user experience improvements to make it easier to navigate and more convenient to use.
- Hundreds of detail improvements and fixes based on community- and tester-feedback, as usual.
Changes in Emsisoft Anti-Malware 188.8.131.5259:
- Improved: License handling.
- Fixed: Occasional hang during Windows startup.
Homepage – http://www.emsisoft.com
Size: 223 MB
Download Free Trial Version